Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:03:36 +0800

From: Nicholas Paufler <paufler@telusplanet.net>

> So what would you consider to be the "Average" size of a
> Gundam collection?

I dunno about the US. But in the Philippines, the average collector has
around 25 Gundam model kits or so. I only have 20 Gundam kits - one ZZ HCM
and one MG GP-02, but I have a lot more robots from other series (mostly
non-plastic which are carefully tucked away) - about 40 I think. The only
two manic obsessive Gundam collectors I've known of it have reached to
around 120 Bandai Gundam kits. 230+ robots is the standing Philippine
record - that person is on this ML. :)

Resin kits are collected by another breed of folk, but many of them only do
figures or fixed pose giant robots - only a few do B-Club 'bots.

Fed