Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:06:40 -0800

>I have to disagree with you here. While it does look like a McFarlane
>ripoff, the proportions do seem to fit it. The G-Savior looks genuinely
>stupid IMHO. The main torso looks out of place. I could deal with the
>head, arms, and legs, if they at least fit in with the body. Basically
>the G-Savior looks like it really is out of place. The design isn't
>congruent. The Turn A, though some may hate it fits together. The Turn
>X, and that VG GUndam as well. But the G Savior looks like someone
>through a bunch of kits in a blender and grabbed the first parts they
>could find to put a "Gundam" back together with. I like the Turn A, and
>the VG, but the G-Savior is Unredeemable!!!
>
>Jason

I think before ragging on the G-Savior, one should keep in mind that the
one in HJ may be a modified version that is quite different from the one
used in the show. Since Ben Koshy, the only person on the GML who's
actually seen the show, has nothing to say about its design, I don't
know why people are debating its merits based on HJ's few photos of
someone's interpretation of it.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0