donato zeno (sakoran@yahoo.it)
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 00:07:35 +0100 (CET)

I think that there is a basic difference:Hitler's
arian
supremacy theory had no scientific corroboration and
had been rejected from allies during WWII,Daikun's
theory on NewType (however it isn't the same thing of
Ghiren supremacy by Spacenoids theory) has such
pratical confirmation that Federal army 'll form
Titans
also if with an opposite goal.

--- Chien Ting Chin

=====