Sedusa66@aol.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:58:03 EST

Hey yall...
does anybody know where to get imported gundam merchandise besides the gunpra
and soundtracks?? .... Cuz I saw (In hobby japan and that other japanese mag
besides b-club that's big for models) this really dope-as-hell blue gundam
t-shirt with the rx-78 silhouette in front of like, a bull's eye... It was
so, so, cool... Also, the zaku plaques and gundam watch (!)... Stuff was so
cool, but I have no idea where to find places that specialize in imports like
that.... Anybody know a website?
Thx
Saul