Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:29:29 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Geese <willim@pacific.net.sg>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 10:44 AM
Subject: [gundam] hi

> Hi, I'm new to this list, I'ld like to enquire if there's any one else
from
> Singapore on board? yup Singapore that little piece of rock in the far
east
> which the gundam world has ignored so far... at least hong kong's been
ravaged
> by a psycho gundam.

Wow, it's great that someone actually announces where they're from. I kinda
wish everyone else could or would do it too, just to get a rough idea of
what percentage of the world and what nationalities subscribe to this list.
I'm still somewhat new to the list and I'm in the U.S. (New England area).

MSGundam@MediaOne.net