BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 23:18:30 EST

In a message dated 3/21/00 11:06:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
paufler@telusplanet.net writes:

> Yes, there is going to be a US release of new Gundam Wing toys.
> Quite spiffy looking, actually.
> I shall add them all to my collection ... sadly my shelves are presently
> stocked with transformers ... gonna need a gundam shelf, methings.

I want these toys, too. I also want one of those new Car transformers from
Transformers 2000. I have always wanted a good articulated car transformer,
ever since I was a kid. The Lamburgini cop car is the one I like best. I also
think that new Fire Convoy is really spiffy, too.

Aaron