Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:46:51 -0800

>are there any other online shops I can order Gundam kits from besides
>HobbyLink Japan that offers almost the same prices as HLJ?

Organization RAINBOW TEN Limited,Co.
Order: order@mail.wbs.ne.jp
Question,Inquiury: wbs01077@mail.wbs.ne.jp
http://www.wbs.ne.jp/bt/models/english/index.htm

Rainbow Ten offers superior service, although they don't have a flashy
web catalog or online ordering. You order by sending them a completed
order form via e-mail, they'll let you know what the shipping options are
and how much they cost (unlike HLJ, which ships via UPS only for US
customers) before sending the kits out.

The only caveat is to order 3,000 yen's worth of product or more - otherwise
they'll charge a handling fee. After all, they do send you a copy of the
invoice and wrap all your items in plastic bag, which HLJ doesn't do.

Organization RAINBOW TEN Limited,Co.
Order: order@mail.wbs.ne.jp
Question,Inquiury: wbs01077@mail.wbs.ne.jp
http://www.wbs.ne.jp/bt/models/english/index.htm