Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:37:19 -0800

>Evidentally, Wing ratings are outstripping those of Dragonball and Sailor
>Moon:
>http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/000315/ca_bandai__1.html

Hmm, being #1 doesn't tell me much, isn't DBZ and Sailor Moon in re-run?
People looking for something new are sure to flock to GW instead. A
comparison of ratings performance against other shows being broadcast on
other channels would have been more indicative of how successful GW really
was.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0