Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:12:04 -0500

Actually Turn-A had good proportions and seemed like a truly different type
of gundam.
G-Savior looks like there are a few bolts missing......

I thought G-Savior had just general GM's like in the images in Sci-Fi
Modeling. I actually
like the idea of several GM's fighting as a group like The 8th MS Team but I
guess the
whole super robot theme to save the world/earth/colonies is the better sell.

How about a female type Gundam piloted buy a female pilot as the main
charactor not just
a side mech like in G Gundam.