BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:00:46 EST

In a message dated 3/21/00 1:54:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
EEnriquez@hatch.ca writes:

> I finally got to see the pics................
>
> I wish I didn't.
>
> Turn-A looks good right now.

Here we go again, first everyone hates the Turn A, now its G-Saviour.
Personally, I like the new, very different versions of Gundam mecha that are
 the Turn A and the G-Savior, everytime I saw a new Gundam before Turn A, it
was like, Oh, Yeah its a great robot, but all Gundam's basiclly look the
same. Its seems the Gundam mold is so old, its starting to create mutations :)

I like the G-Saviour a lot. I am glad they are trying to refresh the Gundam
look.

Aaron