Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:18:05 -0500 (EST)

Enriquez, Eric wrote:
> I've completed 2 MG Gundam models so far and I have yet to have any success
> with the dry transfer decals that come with the kits. I seem to tear them
> apart every time I try to lift off the transfer film. I have used
> lettrasets several times and they always come off much better.

Don't have a lot of experience myself, but I think it depends a lot on the
surface smoothness and cleaniness. Somehow I think it works better with
softer surface (e.g. paper), but I don't know how you can change the
hardness of model surface. Would thicker primer and/or paint layer change
the hardness?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble