Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 08:51:18 -0500

To Gunpla modelers,

I've completed 2 MG Gundam models so far and I have yet to have any success
with the dry transfer decals that come with the kits. I seem to tear them
apart every time I try to lift off the transfer film. I have used
lettrasets several times and they always come off much better.

I was thinking of rubbing the decals on to some clear water soluble decal
film and then putting it onto the model in the normal old-school way of
soaking and setting. Would the dry transfers be damaged in the soaking
process?

If not I'll just leave them unmarked.....