BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 07:32:21 EST

In a message dated 3/21/00 7:26:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
EEnriquez@hatch.ca writes:

> I still can't get through.......

 Did you try reloading? If reload doesn't help, try a forced reload (hold
control and click on reload). BTW, you must copy and paste, its not a
clickable link sometimes, AOL's clickable links don't always work outside of
AOL, so I don't use them. Its works for me, but the first link didn't.

  Someone posted it on rec.arts.anime.models, so its not mine. Wish I could
help you get it to work.