Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 01:43:28 -0800

>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281244356
>I've seen a couple of these on eBay in the last few months. What's the deal?
>=)

Not good enough for people to keep around so they're dumping them? :)

>I seem to recall the first few I saw selling in the $150 range, but this one
>is up to
>250$ when I'm looking at it. Ouch =)

Newbies get carried away. Those come around at least once a month, so you
can afford to sit and wait for a better deal.

>It is, however, a BFG (Big Frickin' Gundam?), and looks quite well
>equipped, as it were.
>Anybody get a chance to see one of these? Is it cool or crap? Anywhere that
>sells
>them at non eBay prices, perhaps?

About 4 or 5 years ago they were easily found in stores for cheap (around
$50) prices, but I didn't buy them since it's not a Bandai original (the
maker is a Korean company famous for bootleg Gundam kits. Their quality
wasn't that good).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0