Mon, 20 Mar 2000 13:33:55 -0500 (EST)

Peter Cheng wrote:
> http://www.zdnet.co.jp/news/0003/17/bandai_001.html
> Another toy from our friendly Bandai. Too lazy to
> translate it in full. Features included:

You missed a very important one: bipedal walking. In a commercial
humanoid toy, that's amazing!

> - CCD camera as mono-eye.

So it must have a monitor on the remote controller? Bandai is going all
out on this one. If it has a gun sight on the controller, that should
answer Paul Field's (?) question about Zeon cockpit :)

Kind of curious that they go for Zaku before Gundam... Maybe for a change
they are following the official timeline :)

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble