mirai y (zafikel@hotmail.com)
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:49:54 EST

Jennifer asked:

>What's the difference between Type A and Type B, other than the jacket?

Welcome to the list! Finally another female! (BTW, are there any other
females out there?)
To answer your question, the only difference I'm aware of between Types A
and B are the jacket. Unless you're dying for the jacket, I don't think
it's worthwile...

>And finally, I believe they only released Odd Numbers and Even
>Numbers on VHS. Is there enough new footage to make it worth buying those
>tapes also?

Volume 1 of the Odd and Even Numbers have absolutely no new footage. It's
basically a recap of each character from the first half of the series.
Volume 2 does have about 5 minutes of new footage in each. It's mostly what
happens immediately after the final battle. It's quite worthwhile if you're
really into GW, at least in my opinion. Of course, the new footage is split
between both odd/even videos, so you have to buy both...

mirai