Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:29:23 -0500 (EST)

Burke Rukes wrote:
> Ironic, Mark Simmons and I were just talking about the G-3 subject last
> night. In Comic BonBon's Zeta Gundam manga, Kondo has a few original
> designs, including an alternate version of Hamaan Khan's Qubeley... it still

Hmm the picture here isn't the clearest, but it looks a bit like the G-3
MA in Kondo's Crossover Notebook, of course I could be hopelessly wrong...

In Crossover Notebook, iirc, the G-3 was used in a last ditch special op
during the end of OYW, around the same time as Solomon or Op Star One.

Don't want to spoil the story for Gus until he get his own copy :)

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble