Nicholas Paufler (paufler@telusplanet.net)
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 08:45:39 -0800

> Hi,
>
> Also Pinoy. I made a list before that I presented to this ML. This is just
> the tip of the iceberg.
> BTW, does anyone know what is Brave Police Degger?

I could be completely wrong, but from what I understand it was a Takara
toyline after Transformers finally died down in Japan. Sort of a stop gap
type deal until the whole Beast Wars thing kicked into gear.
I've seen some of the nicer looking toys reviewed in alt.toys.transformers
and some of them are apparently pretty good. Think Japanese made
transformers without the Transformers license. As I recall, most of the
designs revolve around police/fire cars/trucks and such.
Robozone has a few pictures:
http://www.robozone.com/miscmech.htm#Brave