Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:43:51 CST

Eddie and Tabby write,

> >What is the G3? It sure didn't look like the mag coat Gundam.
> >
> >Eddie
>
>As far as I know, it's an alternate desing to fill the roll of the Quin
>Mantha (ZZ). It might be a Kondo desing, but I'm not sure.
>
>tby

Ironic, Mark Simmons and I were just talking about the G-3 subject last
night. In Comic BonBon's Zeta Gundam manga, Kondo has a few original
designs, including an alternate version of Hamaan Khan's Qubeley... it still
has the same basic look as the original, but with a bulkier frame like the
Quin Mantha... plus it transforms into a mobile armor mode! And it is
called the MSN-010 G-3 (not to be confused with the MSV Gundam G-3 or the
MSN-00100 Type 100). This model pic looks _kind_ of similar to it, the
model work is definitely Kondo-based, and it's similar to the Zeta manga's
G-3 Qubeley but with much more internal framework/skeleton showing thru.

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Carlin