Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:01:58 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:24:08 +0800, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> I really like anime mecha and their designs, can any of u guys lists
*all* or other anime mecha shows worth watching? Just fill in the missing
slots

> 1. Gundam (G,W,X,Z,ZZ, etc etc)
> 2. Macross (Plus, Dynamite, 7 etc)
> 3. Patlabor
> 4. W.
> 5. H
> 6. A
> 7. T
> 8.
> 9. E
> 10. L
> 11. S
> 12. E
> 13. ?
>
> tnx. I know this list will be a lot of help for me and others.

KAMUSTA KABABAYAN?!!!!

Hello everyone, I'm new here, well, this is my first post =)

have you tried Evangelion? it's really a great story with a lot of
character and plot development, not much mecha fighting though unlike in
Gundam. I also keep hearing about Nadesico although I haven't seen it
myself, a lot of my friends say it's good.