James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 08:20:56 -0800

Well I've beaten the game with the Feds and Zeon. I started playing
as Delaz Fleet but it is so hard. You start with only the Thorn
garden and Africa base while the rest of the map is divided up
between the fed and Titans. I was surprised that they gave Delaz a
Rhinoceros MA. I didn't even know they had them in the game! (the
rhino is from the dreamcast: Rise from the Ashes game). Oh, and I've
uncovered an exclusive character to the game, NT-001(her name) some
kind of newtype girl.

-James