Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:03:12 -0800

My reason for it to be created is this: It is currently overrunning the
newsgroup rec.arts.anime.misc. The Gundam discussion on it has veer in some
instance very far off from what I watch a Gundam show for. I simply want
raam back to the pre-GW level, and handle the GW traffic seperately.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]