BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:07:30 EST

In a message dated 3/17/00 5:11:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

> As much as I would like to agree with you I feel that I really well....
won't
> simply put I don't like Wing very much and If a Gundam newsgroup starts,
> well it would only be GW talk over and over besides newsgroups are kinda
> annoying and I rather like the configuration of a mailing list
better that Newsgroups.

It will be for all of Gundam, not just Wing. Its up to the people to decide
what Gundam is discussed. Its meant to be for all Gundam fans, so that means
that Wing will be discussed also. Wing is part of Gundam or even if you don't
like it, other people do and should be able to discuss it.

This ML did very well with the Wing posts once it started on CN and we where
still able to discuss other Gundam besides Wing. Wing would not take over
this Newsgroups. Besides, alt.fan.gundamw can be created if it over whelems
alt.fan.gundam.

Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion and I respect it. Just thought I'd
let you know everything. All I ask is for whoever wants alt.fan.gundam, to go
to alt.config and show your support.

Aaron