David \ (Macross3@excite.com)
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:44:22 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 01:34:13 EST, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> In a message dated 3/17/00 1:30:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> johnkwok@bellatlantic.net writes:
>
> > What's strange about a Sunrise/Bandai production? Sunrise is a
subsibiary
> > of Bandai if you didn't know. Bought them a few years ago.
>

> Yes, I knew that. I meant because its a Sunrise/Bandaiproduction,
Dinozaurs
> should be a great show. If not great, it should be at least watchable and

> enjoyable.

guahhh...Dinozaurs doesn't look like a hsow I'll be watching. It has designs
that resemble "Monster Rancher," and it's a combo or Transformers and
Pokemon (again). I'll hold out for Card Captor on WB, which apparently gets
better after the first season (although the first IS watchable--high
production values and fluff like Sailor Moon's first and 4th season).

I already have Escaflowne. Why watch a watered-down version? The kids are
lucky--I hope they like it.

Jojo