MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 07:57:43 EST

Hey Guys, just noticed that HLJ finally has the PG Zeta in and if the
descriptions are right, it is going to be FRIGGIN INCREDIBLE. Here is what
HLJ wrote up about it:

The largest and most detailed plastic model kit in Bandai's history is
finally here! With a kit this amazing, it's simply impossible to mention
everything, so please be willing to settle for the highlights:

37 runners of parts (825 total pieces). About 50 locations secured by metal
screws. Speaking of metal, the landing gear struts are die-cast. Five
different locations light up on the finished kit (eyes, tail fin, beam saber
and both wingtips, batteries included!). Full inner mechanism detail on all
limbs. Opening panels on the head, chest (inc. cockpit) and more. Fingers are
individually-jointed. Comes with two beam sabers, shield, two grenade packs
and the huge beam rifle. Locking systems provide stability in both Wave Rider
and Mobile Suit modes, so things don't flap around like they do on the Master
Grade kit. Separate cardboard manual describes with concise photos how to
transform between the two modes. Comes boxed in two separate inner boxes that
are held together by a rugged outer cardboard box with carrying handle! Whew!

My biggest suprise is that they say this kit comes with a light up beam
saber. I mean we all new one was coming, but most likely in another Upgrade
Set with some clear armor. But then again I am sure they will have a bigger
gimmick for the Upgrade sets since there is no mention of the BFG in the
description above...

Jason