BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:21:25 EST

Maybe Bandai America will make some new models for Escaflowne? If not that, I
hope at least for some good action figures of the Escaflowne.

Here's what I think. If Bandai decides they will have some Escaflowne
merchandise in the US, it will most likely be action figures. I don't see
Bandai America releasing the LM kits, due to the much better quality of their
Gundam Wing kits. I've noticed the American market can be fickle. Releasing
new models for America is unlikely, but who knows? Escaflowne may become very
popular, anything could happen.

Aaron