BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:59:27 EST

<A HREF="http://www.anotheruniverse.com/buzz/index.asp?x_date=3/15/00#8397">ht
tp://www.anotheruniverse.com/buzz/index.asp?x_date=3/15/00#8397</A>

Go to the above site for all the details. I found this on Alen Yen's Toy Box
DX message board. Also, a CGI show based on the Bandai Dinozaurs toys is also
going to be shown on FOX Kids. Get this, its a Sunrise/Bandai production!

Bandai seems to be starting a US anime flood, which is good thing. Hope
Escaflowne's as good as Gundam Wing's US TV version is. I got the Escaflowne
boxed set for Christmas, but I hope they show an ucut version. Its not too
bad but Escaflowne has a fair amount blood in certain scenes.

Aaron