Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:02:24 -0500

> > Paul Fields wrote:
> > > Federation MS have a STAR WARS viewer they can pull
> > > from the back of their cockpit, and over their eyes to aim a
>
> Was it a Star Wars invention? Or were there any real life example of a
> fire control scope? I would think it's pre-1977.

I REALLY don't know, but I saw Luke use one in his X-Wing
just like it, and Amuro and all the other Fed pilots use one from
time to time, since I can assume everyone on this list has seen
Star Wars I used it for reference. I don't know if there is an old
fighter plane that uses a similar system or not. What I really want
to know is if anyone ever saw a Zeon use something like it...

Paul