Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:29:27 -0800

Paul Fields wrote:

> Federation MS have a STAR WARS viewer they can pull
> from the back of their cockpit, and over their eyes to aim a
> shot, the Zeons don't... how do they aim, any ideas?

That is a holdover from the original Gundam and Guncannon suits. I
believe it has something to do with taking advantage of the Stereosipic
vision of the Gundam. Does anybody know if GMs have this?

I haven't thought about this in years. It's amazing how quickly knowledge
fades when you don't use it.
^_^

---Brett Jensen