SiberioS@aol.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:34:08 EST

<< Can someone tell me who are the voices of the US Gundam W? I want to know
how thw voices will sound, since I don't have cable. Btw, can someone post
up the
 opening of the US version of Gundam W? >>

The VA's all come from Ocean Studio, the same fellows who did Ronin Warriors
and the first 2 seasons of Dragonball Z. Scott McNeil (Piccolo/Rat Trap/all
sorts of stuff) does Duo and Brian Drummond (Vegeta) does Zeck. I haven't
heard any other familiar Ocean Studio VA's though.