Gus Jae (gusjae@rocketmail.com)
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:59:36 -0800 (PST)

You will enjoy this kit. There is plenty of room for adding more
detail, not that it's necessary. The only thig you have to be careful
on is that this kit is poseable, but not meant to be full action.
A lot of weight will be put upon the hip, keen and ankle joints.
Conventional B-joints won't cut it.
The best self made joint w/o rolling was using the rubber caps you find
in the ffice bathroom door where the metal coat hanger is, you know,
the little black cap. Use a plasticbead as the ball. You might think
I crazy, but this think is strong yet totally posable.
Give it a try.
Don't wanna vandalize the bathrooms, go to Home Depot, great place to
find this stuff.

Enjoy this kit!
Gus
--- Vince Leon <vleon@u.arizona.edu> wrote:
> Hey, this is the kit I have. 1/72 scale Nu-Gundam. I bought it
> around
> 1994. I haven't built it yet, maybe over the summer when I have a
> little
> time.

> Vince Leon
> vleon@u.arizona.edu