Wed, 15 Mar 2000 05:55:24 -0800 (PST)

Gundam Perfect Web released photos of HGUC Gouf (April
release; 800yen):

http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/goods/pramodel/hguc/ms07b.shtml

Despite the Katoki's retouch from 08's Gouf Custom,
it's still has that 70's throwback feel to it, and
better, its firearm is not the regular Zaku machine
gun we used to get from 08's/FG's Zaku, but the new
Zaku F2's machine gun from 0083! Also, the heat sabre
is the orange one from 0079's Gouf piloted by Ranba
Ral, but this one has more curved blade than previous
low-grade Gouf gunpla. Like Gouf Custom, the heat
sabre can be tucked inside the shield but it's upside
down. Looks like there's only the stiffy finger cannon
left hand for Gouf to hold the heat sabre with both
hand:

http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/cgi-bin/photoview.cgi?ms07b/gouf3-2.jpg

and there'll be 2 types of heat rod as stated before,
though only the 0079 whip type is shown.

I like this kit, Can't wait til this April :)

Nightingale.