BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 00:47:48 EST

In a message dated 3/15/00 12:40:13 AM Eastern Standard Time, RobotAL@aol.com
writes:

> Can someone tell me who are the voices of the US Gundam W? I want to know
how

> thw voices will sound, since I don't have cable. Btw, can someone post up
> the
> opening of the US version of Gundam W?

Well, the voices are very well done. Not perfect, but the voices are about
20%-30% better most other dubs.

Gundam Wing doesn't have an opening like other shows, because its not really
an opening, just random scenes and voice clips, Wing does have the
introduction after where the opening should be, the one that talk's about the
earth and the colonies before the episode name on every episode. The ending
plays a very nice instrumental version of Just Communication while play the
credits and showing, what I think, is the second opening of Wing.

Aaron