BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 00:26:29 EST

In a message dated 3/14/00 10:34:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SiberioS@aol.com writes:

>Yup. It's Scott McNeil, man behind Piccolo and a ton of other Ocean Studio
> projects (Ocean Studios being the people who did the voice recording jobs).
> I like him as a VA, and think he's a pretty good match for Gundam W, but
some
> don't seem to think so. Then again I think alot anime fans are
automatically
> set to hate American VA's, no matter how good they are, because to think
> otherwise would be some sort of great insult to the Japanese VA's (who,
> unimaginably, sometimes suck) and anime fandom as a whole.

Yeah, I also thought Duo's voice sounded like Rat trap. I like Duo's and all
the voices in Gundam Wing. I prefer subs becuase you can't relie on the
dubbing to be good. I like dubs better, when its a good dub. Dubs are okay
now, even if the voices are werid or off. I remember when an anime was
dubbed, sometimes they would make up their own theme and ending songs!

Aaron