Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:15:59 -0800 (PST)

--- Alastair Warren <awarren@microtech.com.au> wrote:

> Anyone know where I can find some good pics of
> the X-Gundam (Sorry, don't know model no's)? I've
> only seen the first few eps of the series Gundam X,
> but can't quite see how the moon cannon reflector
> thing unfolds. Anyone want to help me?

Try Mecha Domain's Gundam X section:

http://mechadomain.gundam.com/gundam-x/gundam-x.htm

Gundam X's model # is GX-9900.

although it doesn't show how, but it's quite obvious
that its back has 3 items: 2 sets of reflectors and a
satellite cannon. Each reflector set has 2 plates, and
when both sets unfold you'll see all 4 plates in the
'X' position.

Nightingale.