Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:17:16 -0800

Edward Ju wrote:

> - www.buyrite1.com: they have a lowest price guarantee, but they do charge
> more for shipping and handling than the competition. The general
> consensus is their service is awful

I have bought many things from them because they often have more copies of anime
games in stock than Tronix does. I'll agree that their service sucks, supposedly
they don't take phone orders anymore, but if you nag them enough you can. ^_^ Bottom
line: I've never been screwed too bad by them

> - www.tronixweb.com: I've only dealt with them once so far, but the deal
> went smoothly. Prompt replies to e-mails, fast shipping, and good price,

I've also bought several things from them. They have the best customer service that
I've encountered.
Their prices are usually only a couple of bucks more than Buy-Rite and you have alot
more shipping options. (including priority mail). My only gripe is that they usually
don't have that much stock of less popular games, Like Gundam and VOTOMS on hand.
If they have what you want in stock, I highly reccomend them.

---Brett Jensen