Ray Hashman (megaman@infinet.com)
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:44:57 -0500

  Hola:
  I have a question to ask to those who have seen the uncut version of GUNDAM WING (if any). I have noticed that after the CN's intro (the one that replaces the original) there's another intro that tells the origin of the war. That happens on every episode and I am wondering if that intro was used on the Japanese version (the first "season" of Zenki have a similar "sub-intro") or if it is an American creation to fill the space left by edited material (if any).
  Thanks in advance for any information you can probide.

  Yes, it's part of the original footage from Japan. (At least on my TV copies from there from a few years ago.) It's the normal recap info. It will change soon enough. Turn A even uses the same format. It's pretty much a standard in many animes.