Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 07:46:25 -0800

Yes, the historical recap is in the beganning of every episodes. Around
the next couple of episodes, the recap will change as something significant
will happen.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]

  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org]On Behalf
Of jmrv
  Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 1:28 PM
  To: gundam@ml.aeug.org
  Subject: [gundam] Question about Cartoon Network's GUNDAM WING edits

  Hola:
  I have a question to ask to those who have seen the uncut version of
GUNDAM WING (if any). I have noticed that after the CN's intro (the one that
replaces the original) there's another intro that tells the origin of the
war. That happens on every episode and I am wondering if that intro was used
on the Japanese version (the first "season" of Zenki have a similar
"sub-intro") or if it is an American creation to fill the space left by
edited material (if any).
  Thanks in advance for any information you can probide.

  JMRV