Ralph Chilton (blackavar@hotmail.com)
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:45:03 GMT

>From: "Enriquez, Eric" <EEnriquez@HATCH.CA>
>To: "'Gundam@aeug.org'" <gundam@aeug.org>
>Subject: [gundam] Gundam Wing on TV
>Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 08:37:32 -0500
>
>OK you guys in the States.
>
>It's been a week of Gundam Wing on TV down there so far. How has it been?
>Have the edited versions been that much different than the unedited
>versions?
>
>PLEASE no spoilers! Just some comments good or bad......

I think what took us by surprise is just how much has been left intact.
There's Eyecatches, Just Communication (Karaoke Version, ED instead of OP),
The 5.30 pm version is not cut very much, what they do have a problem with
is blood: in one early episode the fact that a character is bleeding is
quite an issue, and they kept the dripping sound effect, but edited out any
visible blood. It was all back in the midnight showing.

Bottom line: it's fluff, but it's Gundam fluff.