Chris Shen (emmitt1219@hotmail.com)
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 06:00:17 -0800

wow. i didnt know it was on! what channel is it on and at what time???
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jmrv
  To: gundam@ml.aeug.org
  Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 1:27 PM
  Subject: [gundam] Question about Cartoon Network's GUNDAM WING edits

  Hola:
  I have a question to ask to those who have seen the uncut version of GUNDAM WING (if any). I have noticed that after the CN's intro (the one that replaces the original) there's another intro that tells the origin of the war. That happens on every episode and I am wondering if that intro was used on the Japanese version (the first "season" of Zenki have a similar "sub-intro") or if it is an American creation to fill the space left by edited material (if any).
  Thanks in advance for any information you can probide.

  JMRV