jmrv (jmrv04@prtc.net)
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 19:27:33 -0200

Hola:
I have a question to ask to those who have seen the uncut version of GUNDAM WING (if any). I have noticed that after the CN's intro (the one that replaces the original) there's another intro that tells the origin of the war. That happens on every episode and I am wondering if that intro was used on the Japanese version (the first "season" of Zenki have a similar "sub-intro") or if it is an American creation to fill the space left by edited material (if any).
Thanks in advance for any information you can probide.

JMRV