Tue, 14 Mar 2000 01:02:43 -0500 (EST)

Tet wrote:
> watching Doraemon. I even owned Doraemon's time machine!

Lucky you. I wouldn't mind getting some Doraemon's toys now. Doraemon is
perhaps the ONLY kiddie manga (I am not counting Western cartoons) that I
still enjoy. The lesson of "be careful what you wish for" is a timeless
one. And the cast of a nerd, a bully, a spoiled brat and a sweet girl is
truly universal.

Speaking of which I recenly read a short Chinese story "End of Doraemon"
which is rather sentimental almost cheesy, I guess that's a fanfic huh?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble