mirai y (zafikel@hotmail.com)
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:04:00 EST

Tet wrote:

>I just had a quick look at an old Karaoke song book and found that
>Sazae-san has
>been on air since Showa 44(1969) and Doraemon since Showa 54(1979).
>But time does fly doesn't it? It only seems like yesterday when I first
>started
>watching Doraemon. I even owned Doraemon's time machine!

I was actually referring to the manga. I did a quick check on
Shogakukan.co.jp and according to them, it's the 30th anniversary of the
start of Doraemon this year. Sazaesan TV show started in the 60's, but the
manga started in the 50's. (That 3 rolls of hair in from of her head was
quite the fashion rage back then - according to my mom)

mirai