Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:20:56 -0800

Edward Ju wrote:

> What's really cool is how the G Falcon wasn't exclusive to one mobile suit.
> It combined with the two support Gundams as well, making things more
> interesting.

Yeah, I thought that was a neat idea too. If memory serves, they never actually got
around to doing that in the series though, did they? (Except on the computer screen
) It's been a long time since I watched the later episodes of GX.

BTW, I think Gundam Leopard Destroy is way cooler than Gundam Heavyarms.

---Brett Jensen