Gus Jae (gusjae@rocketmail.com)
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 07:51:30 -0800 (PST)

Just to add, not that you will ever find one of these, but there was a
1/32 Nu Gundam that was released in the late 80's. It was a huge vinyl
kit. Never saw it up close. No fins. The infamous "Hero's Club" in
CA had one (recast) on their top shelf built. But they forgot to fill
the kit and it bulkeled under heat (Don't take much for big vinyl
kits).
Kimono My House had an original in their catalog back in 92. Should
have grabbed it while I was there.
There is also a HK version (NOT RECAST) with a slightly modified design
of the gundam in 1/72 scale. Not bad at all. Much more details.
Almost impossible to find. I will scan a pic of this for the group.
That should sum it up for the Nu Gundam.

=====

Gus Jae