Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:44:23 -0500

Hello all, I just got my copy of the February Model Graphix with the
0083 technology piece. At any rate, I saw something that caught my eye.
On page 34, which has flow charts of MS development, it shows a split
off from the RX-78GP01 to something called the GMP01, which seems to be
a mass-produced GM version of the GP01! - Hey, Paul, sounds a lot like
your idea for a Re-GP01! I assume this is just someone's imagination,
but I'd be interested to know any information on this, even if just from
the description on that page (since I dont know Japanese).

Thanks,

    Neil