Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 00:30:06 -0800

> Yeah, It does go in some interesting directions before the (premature)
>ending. When
>I said plagerism I was really talking more about the look of the series,
>like how
>you can tell exactly which UC MS each MS is based on.

I thought that was intentional - the animators probably wanted to use actual
OYW designs but were told by Bandai to come up with something new so they
could sell new kits.

>There are also alot of scenes
>which are virtualy lifted right out of the One Year War. It even
>reintroduces the G
>armor as G falcon!

What's really cool is how the G Falcon wasn't exclusive to one mobile suit.
It combined with the two support Gundams as well, making things more
interesting.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0