BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 23:00:37 EST

In a message dated 3/12/00 10:46:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
blackavar@hotmail.com writes:

> This is really what struck me as an outsider coming to the U.S.
>
> "No wonder they have so many more anime fans here, there's little good to
> watch on TV otherwise!"

Even outsider's notice it :) What type of television programming does Japan
have? I mean news, anime, serious stuff, live action, etc.

To be honest, we do have a lot of good nature shows and Discovery channel
type stuff, but there's not that much for action and adventure fans here.
Glad I am a gamer, anime fan and book reader.

I like action like in Gundam, where its not brainless fighting just be
fighting stuff, there's actually a darn good story and plot.

Kids seem to have a lot of shows they like.