Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:24:48 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> Well, I haven't seen a clear picture of it. Anyone know where I can find
> good, clear, big pictures of the G-Saviour mecha?

I was really really hoping you would be buying them Hobby Japans and
Dengeki Hobbys and scan them and put them online! :)

Ahh! Like you said, spending money on the toys is much better then
spending money on the magazines about the toys.

> Can't comment until I've seen it. I might like, I like the Turn A(run for
> cover:)

Trust me, G-Saviour is about 23 times uglier than Turn-A. With Turn-A,
you only need a shave, with G-Saviour you need... you need... oh God,
there's no rescue for G-Saviour.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble