BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:46:52 EST

In a message dated 3/12/00 6:29:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
zafikel@hotmail.com writes:

> Absolutely. They can't accept any "woman" who seem to be with a male
> character they like. I've read endless arguments about how Heero really
> doesn't like Relena at all, why they don't belong together, etc. If you
even

> mention that you like the two of them together, you will be flamed...

Why are those people like that? Its just, well ... stupid to act that way
about a ficitonal, cartoon character. Jeez, they are just cartoon characters!
Yeah, I have favorite characters, but I don't treat them as if they are real
people!(running for cover, just in case :)

Sorry for the rant, I just couldn't keep quite about this any more.